At William’s iBlog, we believe in the power of commenting and discussion. Comments on this site are moderated, and we do have a few guidelines to share with you.
These rules govern comments on posts, pages, and discussion threads. Even if someone else breaks the rules, it does not provide a valid excuse for you to break the rules. Remember, two wrongs don’t make a right.
Every person is responsible for his/her comments and actions. William’s iBlog accepts no responsibility for comments posted on this site. Views expressed by commenters are their own and do not reflect those of William’s iBlog.
- … flamewars between fanboys/girls
- … foul/inappropriate language
- … attacking people personally and directly
- … harassing people
- … threatening others
- … unwarranted trolling
- … off topic comments
- If you have nothing constructive or insightful to contribute, don’t post.
- Do not repeatedly post useless one-word comments. (e.g. “LOL”)
- Refrain from posting the same thing over and over again.
- Do not post or reference pirated content (software, music, movies, etc.) or other illicit sites.
- Only post things that you would be comfortable having your friends and close family seeing.