Introduced in 2010, the iPad defined a whole new category on its own. Competitors rushed to copy it, but they have yet to come close to it in terms of customer satisfaction and user experience. In 2012, Apple put their signature Retina display on it, blowing away the competition.
In October 2013, Apple released iPad mini with Retina display, the second generation iPad mini with a stunning display. Apple also released iPad Air, a stunningly thin and light device packing a ton of power.
Models of iPad
iPad mini with Retina display – At 7.9-inches, the iPad mini is incredibly thin, light, and portable. But it’s still every inch an iPad. And now, with the beautiful Retina display, it’s a small wonder. Starts at just $399.
iPad Air – This is the full-size iPad. It’s gorgeous 9.7-inch Retina display is absolutely fantastic for experiencing photos or watch video. And now, with a 7.5 mm chassis, diamond-cut chamfered edges, and weight at just 1 lb., this is the thinnest and lightest full-size iPad ever built. It has the power of lightness.
For the second time in a row, iPad has won the J.D. Power and Associates award for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Tablets”. The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) also ranked Apple number one in the personal computers category, which includes tablets. Plus, 81% of all tablet web traffic comes from iPad.
People love iPad because…
- … only iPad has over 375,000 apps made just for it.
- … iPad is made with high-quality aluminum and glass; in addition, the software and hardware are designed for each other, so iPad runs beautifully.
- … iPad comes in two different sizes with two brilliant displays, letting you make the right choice.
- … only iPad gets up to 10 hours of battery life.
- … the front camera lets you make a FaceTime call in full HD; and the 5MP back camera lets you take gorgeous 1080p HD video.
- … iPad has the option of having ultrafast wireless, all without a contract.
- … the over 900,000 apps from the curated App Store gives users an abundance of options.
- … iOS: The world’s most advanced mobile operation system is refined and improved every year at regular intervals.
- … iCloud: Pushing your content to all your Apple devices wirelessly. It just works.
- … World-class support: Get help from real people at the Genius Bar (or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE), not from an answering machine.