Editor’s Note: This “Reasons to Buy… ” page is no longer being updated. Please view our “Recommendations” page instead.
Reasons to Buy… is a page on the iBlog that gives you reasons why or why not to buy certain products. This hopefully will help you determine whether or not to buy any particular product. If you find any products that you would like listed on here, be sure to say so in the comments! Keep in mind that if you send too many requests, it may be marked as spam.
Reasons to Buy…
- … iPhone 5: With an all-new design, stunning four-inch Retina Display, and LTE, it’s the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since the iPhone.
- … iPad with Retina Display (4th Generation): It has the amazing Retina Display with 3.1 Million pixels, a powerful quad-core A6X chip, 5MP iSight Camera, Siri, Dictation, and over 275,000 apps on the App Store made just for iPad. Starting again at just $499.
- … MacBook Air: With an ultra thin design, this amazing laptop tapers from 0.68 inches to just 0.11 inches in the front. There are two amazing sizes, 11-inch and 13-inch models, and this powerful Mac is great for any frequent traveler. Starts at just $999.
- … iPad mini: With a compact form factor, this iPad delivers the full iPad experience, and since it has the same resolution as iPad 2, all your apps and content run the same way. It’s an amazing device, bringing all the features of iPad into a much smaller form factor. The powerful dual-core A5 processor, 5 MP iSight camera, Siri, iOS, iCloud, and ultrafast wireless, make this one of the best devices Apple’s ever made.
- … MacBook Pro with Retina Display:
Reasons Not to Buy…
- … Android devices: Android is a stolen product from iOS and stole many basic things such as rubber-band scrolling with inertia and the basic look and functionality of the OS.
- … Windows 8: Windows 8 is a conglomerated pile of junk. It has a GUI targeted for tablets and yet it runs on laptops without touch screens. It’s almost like Microsoft converged a refrigerator and a toaster.